The Manhattan Bookset provides the theory for the Quantitative section of the GMAT exam.
The bookset consists of five books, which are:
- Manhattan Strategy Guide 1: Fractions, Decimals, & Percents, 6th Edition
- Manhattan Strategy Guide 2: Algebra, 6th Edition
- Manhattan Strategy Guide 3: Word Problems, 6th Edition
- Manhattan Strategy Guide 4: Geometry, 6th Edition
- Manhattan Strategy Guide 5: Number Properties, 6th Edition
We have a special offer for the participants of our courses. You can buy this bookset for the price of €110.00, and we will buy it back for €55.00 after you used it. Click on the button above to see the terms and conditions.
The GMAT Official Guide contains more than 900 GMAT questions from past exams. Therefore, this is the best GMAT practice material there is! Unfortunately, the theoretical explanations in the official guides for the Quantitative section are very limited, incomplete and insufficient. Therefore, we recommend the Manhattan Strategy guides as additional study materials. The Manhattan Strategy guides thoroughly explain all the topics, and test your understanding at the end of each chapter with a problem set. Make sure you are able to answer these questions without hesitation before moving on to the real GMAT problems.
Please note that shipment costs are €8.00. In case of multiple orders at the same time, these costs need only to be paid once.